Thursday 1 December 2016

Proart By Satyam

Pro Art | Introduction Page |


ProArt

proartkala.com

proart by satyam

Welcome to ProArt Kala


THE MAN BEHIND PROART

Hey Friends, Welcome to my blog ProArt. I am Satyam, an artist by birth and a dancer by passion but this is an art blog. so, skip the topic of dancing and let us talk about art and painting.

As I mentioned am an artist by birth, I never trained or had any lesson for this. I had just started creating and creating, this makes me improve my sketch, painting, graffiti and tattoo making technique day by day and sharpen my skill. once I heard about blogging and showing my talent to the world hence I started this blog.

My motive is to start teaching you Sketch and Painting and will share my experiences to help you and to makes you improve and sharpen your skill.


How to make a Temporary Tattoo in just 7 Steps

First

1 comments:

Write comments